Here's something else I'm doing. Driving Your Business is an event we're running on 21 June 2007 at the headquarters of the Williams F1 Racing Team in Oxfordshire in the UK.
- How do you get your business onto pole position ahead of your competitors?
- How do you get new ideas off the starting grid?
- What’s the secret to effective pit stops and great teamwork?
- How do you keep your business finely tuned to deliver powerful messages?
- Once you cross the finish line, how do you keep your clients happy?
If you’re keen to drive your business towards success this year, then ‘Driving Your Business’ is an event not to be missed.
Speed and Success - The day will be started by Steve Cunningham, holder of the world land and water speed records for a blind person and a successful businessman. Steve will bring the inspiration to transform your potential into reality, to help you develop yourself and the performance of your business.
Driving Ambition - This event takes place within the Williams F1 Conference Centre in Oxfordshire. Lunch will be served in the trophy room, where you can see every trophy ever won by the dedicated team and find out what drives them. You can walk through years of history and see the cars raced by the Williams team. Don’t forget to bring your camera! There will also be plenty of time during the day for you to network and make new contacts.